New Student Registration
Aeries Online Registration for New Students
We look forward to welcoming your student (s) to
Los Nietos School District Schools!
Los Nietos School District Schools will be attempting to complete the new student registration process completely online. This includes collecting required documents such as parent identification, proof of residency, student records, etc. electronically. A paper enrollment packet can be requested at our school sites.
The link on this page is exclusively for the registration of BRAND NEW students to Los Nietos School District entering into grades TK to 8th grade. If you are a parent of a returning student, please do NOT use the link below for updating student information for the next school year. All parents of returning students will be directed to access through your existing Aeries Parent Account to update your student information for next year.
The FIRST STEP is for you to complete the Aeries online registration for your student(s). You can get started by clicking the button below!
Required Enrollment Forms
- Student Health Inventory Form – All grades – Student Health Inventory Form / Formulario de Salud del Alumno
- Data Collection Form All grades- AB699 Data Collection Form/Formulario de Inscripción del Proyecto de Ley 699
- Oral Health Assessment Form – TK, K and 1st grade – Oral Health Assessment Form / Formulario del Examen Dental
- Health Examination Form – Only 1st grade – Health Examination Form / Formulario del Examen de Salud
- Transitional Kindergarten Enrollment Form – Only TK - TK Enrollment Form / TK Formulario por Inscripción
Residency is established by providing either of the following :
1) Legal Possession of Residence
Copy of your rental contract, lease agreement (must include landlord/owner signature page, escrow paper, mortgage statement, property tax bill, or grant deed AND One Current Utility Bill - Gas, electric, or water bill dated within the last 90 Days
2) Residence Verification Form
Completed Residence Verification Form with signatures of the Sponsor and the Parent/Guardian and have all required attachments as specified on the form. - Residence Verification Form/Formulario de Verificación de Residencia
Immunization records. Parents must provide student(s)' health immunization records at the time of registration.
GUARDIANSHIP PAPERS (if applicable)
If the student(s) is/are not living with parents, provide current proof of guardianship (example. court orders) or Caregiver Affidavit.
IEP AND ANY ASSESSMENTS (if applicable)
Provide the most current IEP.